December '05 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman:
Oh, and check out Kevfin's Blue-flamed-BWOD! :D

Rick,

Thank you for posting all of the pictures. From what everyone is saying, I'm sure they're great.

I will take a look at them as soon as my tears <sniffle sniffle> dry up... :crying:

P.S. F.Y.I for those that don't know (I had to search for it), BWOD = Bondage Wings of Death.

Who knew??? :ne_nau:

Kevfin:
P.S. F.Y.I for those that don't know (I had to search for it), BWOD = Bondage Wings of Death.

Who knew??? :ne_nau:
psst... "Bungied" Wings of Death...

OH NO...Here come's my Fundies Probation Officer! Help! Hide me, Rick! You've got to hide me..... ack!!! They'll never take me while I'm robust and situationally aware...
mwhaa-haa-haa...:sprint:

:lurk2:

HBDiveGirl:
psst... "Bungied" Wings of Death...

OH NO...Here come's my Fundies Probation Officer! Help! Hide me, Rick! You've got to hide me..... ack!!! They'll never take me while I'm robust and situationally aware...
mwhaa-haa-haa...:sprint:

:lurk2:
Are there any real stories to support all the finger wagging of DIR toward OMS designs ... I mean if you believe the hype, you have NASA training, deep open circuit record, and 3 local shops which can't keep 'em stocked?? While admittedly I've never dove one, I'm curious where all the substantiated piles of BWOD bodies are lying?

some pics from my crazy technical piece of machinery camera:

Left to right:

Rick Inman, Kevfin, urchins & catalina gobi's if you can see em, starfish & urchins, a sea fan, the kelp forests, garibaldi & last but not least a bug & some more urchins

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom