death and taxes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, I got my taxes done, so I should have some money coming in soon. Im planning on a trip down to the keys, driving from all the way up in Tallahassee. I think I'm going to try and dive ft pierce, fort lauderdale, and key biscayne on the way down to the middle keys. Can someone give me some tips on diving the Urca De Lima off Ft Pierce and the Copenhagen off FTL? Im assuming a boat dive off FTL, so whats a good charter? And while Im on the boat, what a good deep dive for the first dive? Once I get dates finalized, I'll let you guys know so you can join me. Ill also be taking Rescue Diver with reefdivers in the lower keys if anyone is interested.

Bill, you must have got lots of cash back!! I am looking at a subtantial return as well, somewhere about $1400 by my reckoning, but i have to get my W-2 to fully check that out. Wish i could spend it on actual diving, might well do something like that with a BP/Wings and reg set-up!

Sorry no help on knowing good operators in the area, but at the same time, we are thinking of diving those areas in the coming year, so info would be helpful to know.

jviehe:
Well, I got my taxes done, so I should have some money coming in soon. .... Ill also be taking Rescue Diver with reefdivers in the lower keys if anyone is interested.

Wow, I don't even have my W2 yet, congratulations on getting your taxes done already!

When are you doing the Rescue Diver?

sapphire:
Wow, I don't even have my W2 yet, congratulations on getting your taxes done already!

When are you doing the Rescue Diver?
Not sure on rescue yet, but tentative plan is for driving on friday, saturday, and an afternoon dive in FTL, then driving down to keys from there, and afternoon dive in keys on sunday, all day monday and tuesday. NO idea on weekend yet. Weather will be a big factor.

hey- fancy swinging by Tampa on the way and picking me up???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom