Dearfield Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lostplanetairman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Going to Florida on Monday and Tuesday, any good boats or dive ops operating out of the general area on weekdays? Say from Pompano Beach to Delray Beach. This may be a regular trip for me as my wife has to travel here and I get to go. Got to find something to do.

Out of Pompano Beach you can try Parrot Island Scuba and South Florida Diving Headquarters. I'm not aware of any boats in Deerfield, but Pompano is just a "hop skip and a giant stride" south.

Capt. Tony and the Diversity is in Deerfield. Highly recommend him.

There's also the Lady Go running for Dixie Divers. Diversity and Lady Go have kinda long runs to get to Boca inlet.

Kinda long?? ..... BAAH!!
Personally I think it is just right.
Gives you time to hook-up, check-out, suit-up on the way out,
and stow gear on the way back.
I much prefer the social time vs. other quickie-dockie boats.

That and the immensely fun navigable waterways to get to some of the Deerfield docks. :wink:

Thanx for the responses, just got out of work. I'll post a report when its all said an done. Haven't dove warm in allmost a year, whats it like?:sunny

The three best operations were named. Tony, Parrot Island, and Lady Go Diver.

I dove with LadyGoDiver, Parrot Island, and South Florida back in November. I would highly recommend all 3 operators. Parrot Island is problably the most accessable operator, as he has a free parking lot right next to the slip, but I did hear that South Florida just put one of their boats at the boca inlet also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom