Deadmans 10/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Phillips

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be at Crescent Bay Sunday 10/24 at 6:30 A.M. if anyone is interested in meeting there. I will be heading out to Deadmans. It doesn't look like my regular group will be showing, so if you want to dive tomorrow, drop me a line.
Robert
949-635-0908

Robert Phillips:
I will be at Crescent Bay Sunday 10/24 at 6:30 A.M. if anyone is interested in meeting there. I will be heading out to Deadmans. It doesn't look like my regular group will be showing, so if you want to dive tomorrow, drop me a line.
Robert
949-635-0908

Robert,

I had intended to dive Sunday, but what with diving in Catalina today and going to dinner, i neglected to pick up a tank! Have a great dive!

Jennifer

sapphire:
Robert,

I had intended to dive Sunday, but what with diving in Catalina today and going to dinner, i neglected to pick up a tank! Have a great dive!

Jennifer
Jen,
If you would have posted a little earlier I would have brought you a tank or two. Let me know next time. I have 2 extra Alu80's that I always keep full.
I met some of my other buddies at Brooks St. and had a nice dive. Saw a small (3') Black Sea Bass that I at first thought was a leopard shark until it turned towards me. No mistaking that face with a shark!

Robert Phillips:
Jen,
If you would have posted a little earlier I would have brought you a tank or two. Let me know next time. I have 2 extra Alu80's that I always keep full.
I met some of my other buddies at Brooks St. and had a nice dive. Saw a small (3') Black Sea Bass that I at first thought was a leopard shark until it turned towards me. No mistaking that face with a shark!

Thanks Robert, I will try to coordinate with you earlier next time, now that I know you are prepared for
contingencies :)!

Glad you had a great dive! How was the viz?

Jennifer

sapphire:
Glad you had a great dive! How was the viz?

Jennifer
10-15' maybe more depending on where you were. No surf. It was like a lake out there! Water was warm too 64-65 degrees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom