DC1400 turns off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 86

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
New DC1400 turns itself off during dive if not being used. I've gone into settings and found a selections for auto off. Options are off 1, off 2, off 3, or off. I assume that setting this to "off" disengages the auto off function, and the camera would just stay on until battery ran down. Anyone know how to keep camera on through the dive?

---------- Post added December 12th, 2013 at 05:24 PM ----------

Never mind, it's working now.

Turn auto off to the off position, or chose one of the wait times and deal with it. I let mine go to auto off, then turn it on.

Thanks Don

After 1 minute the lcd screen will shut off if there is no activity. A press of any button, other than power, will wake the screen. This feature does not have a menu setting.
Yeah, and that can confuse me: "Do I need to hit the power button, or will that actually turn it off?" So I hit the zoom lightly and see if it lights up.

Back
Top Bottom