DC1200 pics from Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, that's helpful. I don't use strobes/external lighting, so was curious what you did in that situation. About to head off for some shore diving in <1hr with my new (replacement) DC1200, and will see if I can try the manual white-balance out. I've previously only shot auto and using the quick-settings. I discovered last night that the quick setup won't opt for an ISO above 200, which is why I'd like to inch a bit more towards manual settings. Thanks again.

Ahhh, gotcha. Yeah, the quick setup options are fairly limited. One setting for >25 ft and another for <25 ft isn't nearly precise enough. The good thing is, since you don't use strobes at all, it should be fairly easy for you to continually reset it. Just have your white board attached to the camera and recalibrate as often as possible. Have fun! I'd much rather be diving today!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom