Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well how is the temp adjustment going? 5 days
Well I would like it to be known that I went out yesterday afternoon and my computer registered 80 degrees for the first time in a good few months so it's looking promising. Air temp is creeping up too.:yeahbaby:

Well I would like it to be known that I went out yesterday afternoon and my computer registered 80 degrees for the first time in a good few months so it's looking promising. Air temp is creeping up too.:yeahbaby:
Yea! You can alway count on warming up between dives even with the “frigid“ 80° :yeahbaby:

More consistently seeing 80*F (teetering between 26-27*C) - summer is definitely on it's way!

Schools of fish are out in full force. We are often experiencing being surrounded by small fish - not always this thick, but amazing nonetheless. Spring is one of the best times for schools of juvenile fish, so if you normally come at a different time, consider March or April on a future visit!

Attachments

• 180307-piscado-011.JPG
    180307-piscado-011.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 57
You asked for it - happy to oblige! Here are some pics of diving this last week here in Curacao!

Attachments

• GOPR4040.JPG
    GOPR4040.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 42
  • GOPR4058.JPG
    GOPR4058.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 32
  • GOPR4061.JPG
    GOPR4061.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot (19).jpg
    Screenshot (19).jpg