Dave Trotter's Presentation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CMAN

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I want to let everyone know that Dave Trotter is slated to come the Michigan Lake Divers Association's meeting in Port Huron on Nov. 16th at 4:00 PM. His presentation "Clash of the Titans" is about a collision between the steamer Goodyear and the James Wood. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it because I will be up-north deer hunting (unless I get one Saturday or early Sunday morning).:D

Well CMAN' you missed a good one... Dave Trotter was great, we saw a 22 minute version of his video of the Frank H Goodyear, he explained the events of the night of the sinking and the events that lead to the discovery of the wreck. The room was packed, 45 plus - standing room only...

I'm pretty sure we can get him back next year, we'll try not to make it during hunting season... see you on Dec 7th at the next meeting, Bob McGreevy, and after the meeting we are having a pool night at the YMCA in Port Huron.
See Ya,
Dave Z

Back
Top Bottom