Dark pictures in sea mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Along this line is there some way to increase the brightness of the lcd display as it is often very hard to see clearly especially in shallow snorkeling on a bright day

Along this line is there some way to increase the brightness of the lcd display as it is often very hard to see clearly especially in shallow snorkeling on a bright day

Yes, you can increase the brightness in the setup menu. Not a huge difference tho.

I don't have a float strap but I do have this (mousetrap?) Very helpful:).
Spiraalsnoer_250.jpg

Just noticed I forgot to add a picture in my last post, this is a shot taken in that pool with auto land mode. Blurry but not dark.

1.jpg

I shoot a DC1000, but I would urge you to set your EV to a -2, set your ISO to 200 and leave it. Sea Mode is good below 25ft, snorkel mode is good for surface to 25 feet. SeaLife removed the ability to adjust EV underwater on the DC1200, so it has to be done before putting the camera in the housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom