Dare me to push this button...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moonlighting:
SUSAMA! SUSAMA! The freaky suite then, but aren't you staying in the master's bedroom? :D

If mikey's staying in richmonde, i may ask him to drop by our office and have him meet the Viva Hotbabes, but of course, no one more gorgeous than our Ishy here.
Hmmmmmm.... that could fill a thursday.... :wink:

Diver Dennis:
Geeze Mike, I'm going back to the PI on the 15th of May. Where are you guys diving?

nice! a few days away from PI and can't wait to get back already :D

Dennis may have some fond memories of PI . . . PPD . . .
105.gif

there was this one time, at DORIII, Dennis said he was going to sleep, and 4 hours later he was still at the bar...

Z...

Zeeman:
there was this one time, at DORIII, Dennis said he was going to sleep, and 4 hours later he was still at the bar...

Z...
hehehe I remember that. :) Fun night!

@ Dennis: good to hear you made it back safe and glad to hear you're coming back soon! Anilao is awesome macro paradise! Stay at AquaVenture with them. Not as nice as Atlantis, but it's got a home sweet home feeling and the staff are the friendliest!

@ mike: I'll second divenet. Great group - great bunch of people. Can't get any better DM as Hernel and Joy. AquaV was the resort I stayed at that you were asking about, I'll post some pics again for ya)

@ Ish: that's not a new house - that's the vacation house of the owner of aquaV. He lets special people use it - not anyone can just use it. If you've stayed there, consider yourself lucky! :) Hernel could definitely ask to use it - PPD only! :)

Seriously, I'm jealous guys. I wish I were around. Have fun, and er, treat iris well. :D hahahaha!

pakman:
Chip CHANGE THAT AVATAR....

did I hear 15th? hmmm...

in sing-song voice...

"pakman's coming over... pakman's coming over... pakman's coming over..."

chip104:
@ mike: I'll second divenet. Great group - great bunch of people. Can't get any better DM as Hernel and Joy. AquaV was the resort I stayed at that you were asking about, I'll post some pics again for ya)

can't wait to go diving with them again :D

chip104:
Seriously, I'm jealous guys. I wish I were around. Have fun, and er, treat iris well. :D hahahaha!

'cause i'll be using your rig? :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom