DAN Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone uses DAN Tags? It is a credit card size card encased inside a plastic case with your name, DAN ID, medical info and emergency contacts. It is to be worn on your BCD.
DAN Divers Alert Network : Product Catalog : DAN Tag

I joined DAN last year and have a DAN tag made. This year after receiving my renewed membership card, I then found out that my DAN ID has changed and therefore rendered my DAN Tag outdated!!:(

The Tag is sealed in a plastic case and cannot be removed without breaking the case. What a waste!!!!

Just whining.

i have one too. its attached to my recreational set-up. i don't remember my dan info changing since i became a member.

hmmm.. my DAN tag is not the same as the one in the pic.
I have mine attached to my SS plate.
& yes my DAN ID number is not the same as the previous year.
Shouldnt they just keep our original DAN ID number after we renewed?

strange with the id. i just double checked. card vs tag vs online account. all the same.

I just got a set of DAN dog tags....I will be a wee bit miffed if my DAN number changes when I renew.

My number info has never changed.

I find it odd DAN would change the member number?? Perhaps it might be beneficial for anyone who has seen a change in number, thus making their DAN Tags redundant, to call DAN for an explanation and replacement of their DAN Tags? At DAN's expense.

This is odd ???

My number info has never changed.

I find it odd DAN would change the member number?? Perhaps it might be beneficial for anyone who has seen a change in number, thus making their DAN Tags redundant, to call DAN for an explanation and replacement of their DAN Tags? At DAN's expense.

This is odd ???

fully agree. i would call them up if that happened to me.

Hmmm... am thinking maybe its because I upgraded from Type 1 to 3 ? Thats why a change in member ID #.

My DAN number has changed a few times as I toggle back and forth between DAN and DAN Asia Pacific. They also implore me to renew my membership in DAN at least once a month.

Back
Top Bottom