Question DAN “Preferred” vs “Enhanced”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dad used to say “don’t mail away for cancer”. paying extra for the Preferred membership and then paying extra for the insurance made no sense.

So my post was deleted because I questioned the Tursops unhelpful poster. If you don’t know the answer to a question just don’t reply. I’m not doing your homework because you don’t know.
It’s passive aggressive. I
site admin, put a user block function in like other forums
Writing contact DAN is not an answer.t was pulling teeth getting specific info from DAN. They claim higher coverage level on the new expensive option. No way to know until we make a claim. Like all insurance.

As an instructor I went with the most coverage always, now that I dive only a few times a year for fun, I go with the lower end option

...No way to know until we make a claim. Like all insurance.
Read the policy description. It will tell you what is covered and what is not covered (exclusions). The policy describes what you have purchased. There is no other "secret" document that the insurance company gets to use to screw you.

Some (many?) areas of the policy may be hard to understand if you have limited knowledge of insurance. So call them and ask your questions. I find it best to present them with a scenario that concerns you and let them explain the details as worded in the policy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom