DAN Accident and Fatality Reports Online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gene_Hobbs

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The Divers Alert Network Accident and Fatality Reports are now available online.

DAN started data collection in 1987 and you can find the reports here. These files are large so please refer to our FAQ page if you have trouble with the downloads.

I can't get it to work, all of the buttons are refering to a http address that is localhost and not the actual domain where the web app is.

Scooter McFly

DD yes there is. Becasue the link you gave is DAN America. I, as a DAN Europe member am not allowed to view the reports. Or I have to pay over 100$.....

Mania
PS. This is really stupid. Why as a DAN Europe I can't view it. I pay DAN insurance so I should have all rights as a DAN member globally

Reports are great I'm downloading them. Thanks a lot

Not only that but the Rubicon archives go all the way back to DAN's 1988 annual report. The DAN site only goes back to 2001 online. :D

mania:
DD yes there is. Becasue the link you gave is DAN America. I, as a DAN Europe member am not allowed to view the reports. Or I have to pay over 100$.....

Mania
PS. This is really stupid. Why as a DAN Europe I can't view it. I pay DAN insurance so I should have all rights as a DAN member globally

Reports are great I'm downloading them. Thanks a lot
I see - thanks!

Nice service, Gene. :thumb:

DandyDon:
I see - thanks!
Glad you found the answer! They will be added to the DAN site but I am not sure when Peter will have time for that update. In the mean time, I hope you are all finding the repository useful. Please keep in mind that we do have other collections as well. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom