Damsel in Distress :bic:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitzi

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Ya all

I live in Manchester UK and have been diving for a year now. I have just split with my fella and he has done the ****tiest thing to me. Stole my diving equipment to sell it. So if anyone hears of a man in Southern England, he is staying in Rochester Kent at the moment trying to sell a ladies BC (diva), a 5mm full length and 3mm shortie (Beaver black/lime green and yellow) wet suits and a Suunto Dive Computer please inform the police (and me of course). He broke my heart when he took this as I don;t have the finances to replace them now as I have 2 children and the dive season is on its way.

Thanks

my email address is gaynorshere@hotmail.com

mobymark:
Sorry to hear it but Happy Easter!
Thank you. Gozo was on my list for this year my nephew did his PADI whatever out there a few years ago said it was great. Happy Easter to you too.

Sorry to hear about your "lost" gear. Sounds like you'll be better off without the jerk. Hope all works out and your back in the water soon.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Good luck on catching the thief, Mitzi - but then, maybe you got off cheap, compared to the possibilities if he'd stayed...?

don
:D

welcome aboard, sorry about the gear

can the police do anything?

Mitzi ... sorry to hear of your troubles .... hope they catch him before he sells it all .... maybe if he hears you reported him to the police he'll return it, rather than risk going to jail .... Hang in there!!

I have sent him a text message this morning, if I get no reply I am going to the police station and reporting the theft. I am not sure if they will act on it as he is saying he bought it so it is his, even though he can't use it. The police are torn at the moment between whether it is a crime or a civil matter.

I will keep you posted. Thanks for the support guys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom