Dallas OW instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivePartner1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A friend is looking for a good instructor for an OW course in the Dallas area.

Does anyone know of a good instructor to recommend? He anticipates diving in Cozumel in December and may plan to do the open water dives there.

Please let me know of the who, why and when of any good candidates.

Thanks!!!

...here to TSDT headquarters. You'll probably get a faster response from the locals around Dallas.

The only shop I have experience with is Scubatoys, their website is www.scubatoys.com. Their instructors rotate week to week, the ones we've dealt with have been excellent. (Jack and LT) The shop is in Northeast Dallas at I-35 and Royal Lane.
My wife and I really like them, they are pretty laid back and easy to get along with. They have a pool in house, so your friend could get all the classroom and pool work done in one weekend and then do the checkout dives wherever.

Is he set on one specific agency?

Where is he in the Dallas area?

Classroom and pool before December... probably needs to go with a shop that has a pool.

I know several instructors. Both affiliated with a shop and unaffiliated.

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom