Dale Hollow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CKHARLAN,

Can you be talked into camping out on Pine Island for 1 night? It's near the remains of that underwater town. Of course nothing is left but foundations and a tractor.

We will have to see. Dale Hollow SRP is pretty close by though.

Chad

Hell, that would be worth the price of an airfare ticket to come and observe such a historic (hysteric) event.

Of course he could always get one of them portable modular homes to transport there.

OK, great. Sounds like this might work. My dates are definitely firm, as I've reserved cabins at Eagle Cove on Dale Hollow Lake for my family reunion. I'll use this board to stay in touch as July nears. I'll be interested in diving as much as possible. Of course, I'll take heat for ditching the family at times, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Shall I assume that we would want to rent a boat from the only dive shop that I can find there (The Grove Dive Shop)? If so, I'll reserve it now.

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
We will have to see. Dale Hollow SRP is pretty close by though.

Chad

If there's camping involved...I'm always game...Chad don't worry...we've got plenty of space in the old coleman. Not to mention, I have another smaller tent good for storing gear/food that you might want to keep dry....

you understand. ck requires concrete walls, carpeting, airconditioning and room service. ck and camping are never together in the same sentence. If it happens then see socaldivers post above---historic event & tickets:D

Sorry about that ck ol' buddy but I just couldn't resist getting in a poke at you:)

Those were true statements....no poking involved. :)

Chad

There's always a good time campin....I guess he can stay with Ber...she's not much of a camper either...what has happened with yesterday's youth....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom