Dad and lil Brother go diving in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PlayaCountryBoy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Playa del Carmen, Mexico-Meso American Reef
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Once a year my family comes down to visit me here in the Caribbean, and this year was no different. I took my Dad and my lil brother, Brandon, over to Cozumel, along with a friend of mine from NYC, Loretta. We dove the famous Santa Rosa wall and Paradise reef. If you look closely on the second half of the video, you can see my Dad and brother trying to learn the names of fish from an underwater fish book. Too funny!
tongue.gif
Enjoy!!!
smiley40.gif

Cool, when I show the family around my office it just doesn't quite have the same impact!

My wife and I dove those dives last spring. Awesome camera work. Makes me want to get there asap

what type of camera did you use, awsum video felt like I was there..

Thank You for the share..

Great video thanks for making us ALL jealous.

Brian

Nice to see the family movies, Jason. Looks like great conditions on the wall. Keep the movies coming!

Doug, Greg, and Kristin

Thank you for the dive on my favorite wall tonight! I also am extremely fond of the shallowness of Paradise Reef for LONG bottom times. My 5 year old has insisted we view this clip MULTIPLE times tonight because of the music and so that I can identify practically every animal and/or reef structure on the screen for him. Therefore, I also thank you for helping inspire our future dive buddy when we return to the island I miss.
EXCELENT video. I appreciate the time it took to put this together to share. Salute to you!

Back
Top Bottom