Dacor Tiger FIns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DYLAN04

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals I purchased a pair of dacor tiger fins from leisure pro but there on backorder should I stop my order and get the Atomic split fins or the tusa x-pert split fins or is the fins I have on backorder pretty good THANKS FOR THE ADVICE CHEERS! :thumb:

DYLAN04:
Hey guys and gals I purchased a pair of dacor tiger fins from leisure pro but there on backorder should I stop my order and get the Atomic split fins or the tusa x-pert split fins or is the fins I have on backorder pretty good THANKS FOR THE ADVICE CHEERS! :thumb:

It depends on whether you want the fin you have on order, or don't care and would rather have something else...

I like my Tiger fins, but many folks like splits...

I haven't tried split fins, but may do so in the near term.

I have both spits (tusa) and avantis.....I havent worn the splits since i got my avantis.....i would stick with the tigers...

RICHinNC:
I have both spits (tusa) and avantis.....I havent worn the splits since i got my avantis.....i would stick with the tigers...

Volos look like the Tigers, who copied who. I've read a lot of positive thinks about Mares Quatros. I have splits (TUSA) and will stick to them, but you may wanna try the look at Quatros, Volos (posted a thread and it felt split for me, half liked it, half hated it), and the Tigers.

spidershim123:
Volos look like the Tigers, who copied who.

The design originated from Mares - Dacor and Mares are both owned by Head NV.

Try a pair of Scubapro Jetfins - they'll serve you well and pretty much last forever.

DYLAN04:

I've had my Tigers for about 5 years. Love 'em. They perform well in all types of conditions & currents.

Meanwhile, I tried a pair of split fins & didn't like them at all: they were unsuitable for doing any style of kick other than a scissor. :froggy:

DYLAN04:
Get them to send you a pair of SP Jetfins. There is no fin like the Jetfin. My wife started diving with a pair of original Volos (the tigers first cousins) and after getting her her Jets, she will not dive with the Volos any more. The mares quattros are my second choice, and only when I'm up for a few seconds of variety.

Back
Top Bottom