Dacor Omni Pro computer Owners manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The link indicated above doesn´t work to get a copy of the Manual for the Dacor Omni Pro. If anybody out there has the manual (or a PDF version) I would also appreciate getting a copy of the manual. My mail is : sancholuz@gmail.com .... and thanks a bunch.

Hi, I've just bought regulator dacor with DACOR OMNI PRO computer by Ebay, changed the battery - all in work condition! But I haven't manual, so I cannot recustomize it to european units (meters and Bars instead of feets and PSI). Could you send me manual or its link, please? My e-mail is vsuetin@gmail.com Thanks a lot! Valeriy (Moscow, Russia)

I have a copy PDF of a Dacor Omni Dive Computer manual. This one is not the Pro but does explain both gages.

Could someone send me a copy of the manual for the dacor Omni pro please, to erroljohn@gmail.com. Mine turns on, runs through its start sequence, then shows the lightning bolt symbol and turns off. It's been in storage for a couple of years. I have put a new battery in it and it was working fine when I stored it, any suggestions?
Cheers
errol

I have a copy PDF of a Dacor Omni Dive Computer manual. This one is not the Pro but does explain both gages.

Obiewan: Thanks a lot for sending a copy of the Dacor Omni User Manual.

Hi , also am in need of a pdf copy. It seems logical to post a down load link on site for this item since it is so requested.

Thanks for your help!

---------- Post added June 10th, 2014 at 07:01 PM ----------

Hi , also am in need of a pdf copy. It seems logical to post a down load link on site for this item since it is so requested.

Thanks for your help!
I forgot to include my email kennyhinson@hotmail.com

Hi!
Is there anybody know how to change PSI\Feets to Bar\Meters at DacorOmniPro console?
None manual describes it(((

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom