Dacor Omni Pro computer Owners manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andre I see from the Scuba Board forum that you have a PDF of the Dacor OmniPro user manual. I would be eternally grateful if you would send it to me at hds.woodwork@yahoo.com

gidday from New Zealand
if michel has not sent you one i would be glad to forward you the one he sent to us here at A to Z Diving in New Zealand. Just drop me an email to andre@atozdiving.co.nz and i will be happy to forward you a copy.
regards
andre

i just bought a used dacor omni pro computer, but the owner's manual is missing...could someone send me a copy via my email? antoine_parent@hotmail.com
thank for everything!!!!

Sent.

---------- Post added September 1st, 2015 at 02:54 PM ----------

Anybody else needing a copy of the Dacor Omni pro Computer User Manual? I have it in PDF format.

Anyone interested in a Dacor Omni Pro computer...in good condition. I posted it on Ebay. Its just been gathering dust for years but it is in good shape.

Back
Top Bottom