Dacor Omni Pro computer Owners manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I received a used Omni when I purchased a used Reg set and had the same problem but I believe the cause is that the pressure sensor was damaged possibly by the former owner opening the sensor plug and inadvertently damaging the very delicate connections that are under a coating of emulsified gel. Since then I think I've really toasted itbut now I know what was in it. It seems like a very poor design seeing the tiny silicon wafer connections are so exposed. There may have been a shield removed on the unit I have the cause the damage. Then again it could also have been a combination of someone trying to fix the wrong part when it could have been the electronics. Anyway, long story, mine still counts down but I'm not exspecting it to recover. I just wondering though if it's possible to get a new sensor to replce the damaged one but I think it's just a pipe dream.
Good Luck with it.
Oh I just bought a used Genesis Computer on Ebay to fit into my reg console so I'm almost there.
cheers

jwimp:
I have moved from the Panama City area and have miss place the owners manual while moving. Thank you in advance Joe. My e-mail is wimpdaddy2k2@hotmail.com

I am still waiting for mgingras to reply. He says he has a PDF file of the manual and I am hoping he will send me a copy. I will take a copy from any where I can get it, as long as it is in english. Moving is difficult.

Do you still have pdf of omni pro manual and does it have all 34 pages?finally86

Instead of sending it all over via email... If someone wants to send it to me, I'll post it on my site with some others I have posted out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom