Dacor Omni Pro computer Owners manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a dacor Omni that came with a set of regs I just bought used however I can't get the computer to do anything. Once I turn it on it counts down to 0 from 9 and then shuts off. I've tried both in and out of the water. I have fresh batteries in it as well. I don't know if there is something wrong with it or maybe I'm jut missing something because I don't have the manual. Any information or copy of manual would greatly help! Thanks!

Jeff.ahern87@icloud.com

Waterbanex: A copy of the user manual was sent to your email. However, from the description of the issue, I would tend to believe is a malfunction of the module (I've seen that very same issue happening in several computers similar to yours). After the count down (which is part of its self-check routine) it's supposed to stay on.

I also have a copy of the standard Omni Pro Computer Manual.
I'm new to the board and not sure if this is current, but I have an older Omni Pro dive computer and need a manual. If you could email me a copy, would be very grateful. Larry S

Wow! I can't believe after all these years there are still divers out there that have the Dacor Omni Pro.
As it just so happens I have a video copy of the Dacor Omni Pro that came with my computer when I bought it back in the mid 90's.

Back
Top Bottom