D6i All Black Steel Strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flaminr6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am looking to upgrade the strap on my Black D6i but am having a hard time finding the part number for the Steel Black Starp. My local diveshop only wants sell me a whole new computer.....must be a language thing Viva Quebec

---------- Post added April 11th, 2013 at 05:04 PM ----------

The suunto part number would help of anyone has it. My dive shop can't seem to locate it. I assume they have an old catolog

Flaminr6,

There has not yet been a stock # released for all black steel bracelet yet. I will find out how to make it possible for you to purchase one.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Flaminr6,

Please contact me via private message, so that I can collect your information. As soon as the service centers in the US receive the bracelets, I will have you send your D6i to have one installed. You could install the bracelet yourself, but I would highly recommend this to be done at an authorized service center to insure proper installation.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Flaminr6,

Please contact me via private message, so that I can collect your information. As soon as the service centers in the US receive the bracelets, I will have you send your D6i to have one installed. You could install the bracelet yourself, but I would highly recommend this to be done at an authorized service center to insure proper installation.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Hi Chris,
I recently bought a used D6 (not the D6i) I too am looking to upgrade to the steel bracelet or black steel bracelet. Can you please give me an estimate of how much it would cost for me to order the strap through Suunto directly? Thank you!

tphelps,

You cannot purchase the bracelet directly from Suunto. The black bracelets should be showing up soon as a spare part in the US for purchase through the service centers. I will let you know as soon as they are available.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Back
Top Bottom