D4i or D6i?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool79

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all
I am planning to get a dive com for myself as I would be passing my zoop to my wife as her cressi dive com is way too conservative.

Therefore I am wonder should I get d4i or D6i.

I like d6i due to the stainless steel construction, but not sure if it is worth the price.

For the digital compass it is a plus, I can live without it as I have my own traditional compass with me.

How is your eye sight? While I have an old Suunto D3 it is my back up depth gauge/timer. It is great for that and I like taking it on vacation as a watch. But other wise it is more than what I would wear day-to-day. My same thoughts apply to other dive watches.

I'd make the wife smile and get her a new zoop rather than give her you old one.

She don't like the zoop. N also she don't like d4i as the screen is small. She like her cressi dc which is pink... :(

---------- Post added February 17th, 2015 at 12:37 AM ----------

I only have astigmatism. And I do wear contacts while I am diving. :)

Back
Top Bottom