D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did a bunch of dives in Hawaii recently on my newly refurbished D400's (courtesy of rsingler), they worked fabulously. Given how well they worked, I don't know that I will be in the market for D420's any time soon. Unless Robert says it is infinitely better than the D400...

I did a bunch of dives in Hawaii recently on my newly refurbished D400's (courtesy of rsingler), they worked fabulously. Given how well they worked, I don't know that I will be in the market for D420's any time soon. Unless Robert says it is infinitely better than the D400...

You shouldn't be. It is not, just "easier" to service. You're good.

And how is the balancing of the MK19 EVO?
Same like the MK17 EVO?
I'm afraid so.......:rolleyes:
The parts are the same, so I suppose also the performances. Adding a swivel turret cannot change the behaviour.

Yes, right, unfortunately probably not.....
But what is the problem with the MK17? I do not own one, I am a "piston guy", but I always heard good opinions on it...

Performance in the water, MK 17 just like the D420, in the water is all that matters :wink:

Back
Top Bottom