D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For a seat that seals at 0.5" to freeflow at 1.1-1.3" suggests that something is interfering with seating. That something with this poppet is most likely the lever.
Take 1/8 turn off the lever hex inside the case, and retune for 1.1" cracking effort.

Thanks Rob,I'll do that in the week as this tank needs to be returned shortly. I suspect you're right as this is not behaving as it should it seems.

Jittery is good, just a matter of tweaking although it probably the weird first stage messing with it
68CF0107-B6AC-4E11-A558-C938DFAC2B2B.jpeg

milk just play with this one until the 420 shows up, I’m more excited about the titanium MK11 to mate up with the 370!

For a seat that seals at 0.5" to freeflow at 1.1-1.3" suggests that something is interfering with seating. That something with this poppet is most likely the lever.
Take 1/8 turn off the lever hex inside the case, and retune for 1.1" cracking effort.

Does your lever rattle when pressurized? Got a tank and am playing now. Cheers.

Loosened off lever a tad, initially too much and it was rattling badly, adjusted it up a bit, it still rattles. Set cracking to 1.1", hex key looks to be same depth as yours. No blow back needed, it's a crisp open close. Might be good to go. Thanks for your help Rob.

47D21582-507B-4361-ADEA-3738FA14E06B.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom