D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, managed to do a deal on one of the MK25 Evos, anyone interested in the other? I've no idea of US pricing? I'll compete though. Any info appreciated.

I've not been this excited since the birth of my son, I think I might wet myself...
Remind me of why you got rid of your fleet of D series second stages? :poke:

I’m not a full blown addict but I do dabble in recreational regulator use and I’m pretty happy with the G260, S600, F8’s, that said if they came with a MK17...

but I already have my MK-17 firsts.....
Well than a few 25 evo’s could fit right in, I bet you could have them shipped straight to Curaçao

Remind me of why you got rid of your fleet of D series second stages? :poke:

Not all of them. My skill set at that time wasn't up to maintaining them. Getting parts was too hard. I'm not good at dealing with frustration. You're making fun of me, just tore up your Christmas card.

(Just sent email)

Well than a few 25 evo’s could fit right in, I bet you could have them shipped straight to Curaçao

DH in Curacao. :thumb:

I use MK2 for for pony/deco, a collection of SP MK-3,5,10 and 15 pistons I rarely use (collected over the years, either gifted, or with seconds I was after), and wife & daughter use M20/G250 for warm water travel. With the exception of my Poseidon rig, all my other stuff is diaphragm (MK-17, HOG & Deep6). Not a piston fan, and wouldn't buy any more..

YMMV

DH in Curacao. :thumb:

I use MK2 for for pony/deco, a collection of SP MK-3,5,10 and 15 pistons I rarely use (collected over the years, either gifted, or with seconds I was after), and wife & daughter use M20/G250 for warm water travel. With the exception of my Poseidon rig, all my other stuff is diaphragm (MK-17, HOG & Deep6). Not a piston fan, and wouldn't buy any more..

YMMV

Me neither, but I hear they are super high performing, make you a better diver and improve your trim, especially the new MK25 Evo.

Back
Top Bottom