D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

off topic:
Just to tell you (cuz you gave me some info) @buddhasummer I finally went for a mk25evo/s600 with a discount at the fair! 1st, second, octo, spg, hoses for 350€...

I was weak

If you are able to do a “bulk” purchase and have D420’s w/o the 25’s, please let me know.

I looked into it but it's just way to much hassle. Once they are sold as single items I'm sure I could get a bulk buy a bit cheaper but with the MK25s it's just too hard.

According to the guy on the booth they’ll sell the combo saw earlier in Europe in spring (mk19+D420)

Go
I looked into it but it's just way to much hassle. Once they are sold as single items I'm sure I could get a bulk buy a bit cheaper but with the MK25s it's just too hard.

No problem!! I am in the same boat. I already have a couple of 25’s and do not use them. I have gone back to my “retro” set of MK10 and BA, with a 108 Octo. If not that, then a 15 and 250’s. The idea of the 420 is appealing in a “nouveau retro” kind of way!!

off topic:
Just to tell you (cuz you gave me some info) @buddhasummer I finally went for a mk25evo/s600 with a discount at the fair! 1st, second, octo, spg, hoses for 350€...

I was weak

hey @axluba

can you tell me where you got that deal? I’m interested.
(Don’t hesitate to contact me in MP if you prefer to not share it here for some reason)

thanks in advance

hey @axluba

can you tell me where you got that deal? I’m interested.
(Don’t hesitate to contact me in MP if you prefer to not share it here for some reason)

thanks in advance
It was a punctual offer negotiated at the “salon de la plongée” in Paris.. sorry

Picked up my D420 today. Had the Omni-swivel 2 added. Looking forward to testing out the new 2020 technology upgrades.
D420 pic.jpg

it definitely looks cool! congrats on your purchase!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom