D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsingler, first of all thanks for your videos! The second one is still "processing", I hope to be able to watch it soon.
Just a quick question: on the D420s being on sale here it is clearly printed "Made in Italy":
D420.png

Is also yours one made here in Italy, or is your unit made in the US?

Aren’t ALL SP regs ‘made’ in Italy? I’m sure some if not most of the components are sourced by Tusa in China.

Global politics aside, I don’t see me buying one of these anytime soon but it would be total denial to say I won’t buy one at some point, there are so many regulators that I really like and find the G260, s600, Zeagle F8, Atomic all to breath great and I already have a hoard of these but I will stubble across one at some point, I don’t want another MK25 as good as they are.

Global politics aside, I don’t see me buying one of these anytime soon but it would be total denial to say I won’t buy one at some point, there are so many regulators that I really like and find the G260, s600, Zeagle F8, Atomic all to breath great and I already have a hoard of these but I will stubble across one at some point, I don’t want another MK25 as good as they are.

Wait long enough Lex and I'm sure I'll end up offering you a great condition used one cheap, you know it's true.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom