D C Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GsdMan, let me say I can pull some wires out. I logged on as
blair, who will not be coming to the dc show. See you soon, best Bob Evans

While it has not been widely advertised, there will be a dive show in DC this Friday and Saturday at the Crystal City Hyatt. On Friday evening there will booths as well as a dinner film festival, with presentations from Stan Waterman, Leigh Bishop, Richie Kohler, and others. I think Richie may have the new TITANIC book available, I will definitely have my new book there, and Leigh will talk about his plans to eventually, some day, write a book. There will be booths and presentations all day Saturday as well.
Hope to see some of you there.
Cheers,
Mike

Winners of the Mid Atlantic Photo Contest will also be announced and a presentation of all the entries will be shown during the two day show.

Booth space is still available at divechronicles.com, D C Dive Show link.

Phil Rudin

Calling all divers!

Please stop by the Scuba Diving booth at the DC Dive show and say "Hi." I'll be there with special subscription and renewal offers and would love to meet anyone from this board!

If you don't already have a discount admission coupon from a DC-area dive retailer, watch your e-mail inbox this evening. Scuba Diving is sending out a Special Offers message to our DepthFinder e-mail newsletter list. Print it out, bring it to the door and get 50% off show admission.

Not signed up for DepthFinder? You can do it today. Go to Scuba Diving Magazine - Home and enter your e-mail in the yellow sign-up box in the upper left corner. It's totally free, totally easy and totally worth it!

Thanks and hope see you there!

Keith Phillips
Publisher and Editor
Scuba Diving and ScubaDiving.com
(912) 351-6234

On Friday evening there will booths as well as a dinner film festival, with presentations from Stan Waterman, Leigh Bishop, Richie Kohler, and others. I think Richie may have the new TITANIC book available, I will definitely have my new book there, and Leigh will talk about his plans to eventually, some day, write a book.

Thanks. There's no schedule available at the event's website -- do you have times for these presentations?

Thanks. There's no schedule available at the event's website -- do you have times for these presentations?

I just spoke with Brad at Dive Chronicles. He says.

The presentation sked is now posted on the web site. All presentations are included in the floor admission ($10) except the Cathy Chruch series and the Friday evening dinner presentation. The Cathy Church series is $75 for each day. The dinner presentation is as posted.

The exhibitor list on the web site is current as of today.

I went to the show tonight. Given some of the bumps in promotion I was a tad weary. It was great - well, maybe not great very much worth it. Stuck around for the dinner which was also very nice. I'll be back all day tomorrow and I strongly recommend going. I very much hope the show will come back every year from now on. There's a large market for this in DC and with some smoothing out of a few issues this could really grow into something big.

Back
Top Bottom