CZM ship wreck......the

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and one more(last one i believe) grouper and sardines......
IMG_0914049-copy_edited-1.jpg

Aldora is who I was referring to ie never wanting to dive it---I never knew it existed(again 5th trip there since Oct '06, all diving with Aldora)........Guess they feel like you ie there are better things to see UW.....But the sardines made it very nice, 1st time I had been in that many......After diving the O.V. X8 & the E.A. X20, I feel these is a much better 'touristy' Caribbean wreck dive......
It's suggested sort of regularly when I've been diving with Living Underwater. If the majority on the boat are interested I go along with it. If I've got more then 5 dive days it can be a fun dive but if it's a short trip for me then I'd rather be diving walls and reefs. I haven't had a bad dive on the C-53. It's a great wreck for those of us who aren't wreck/tech divers. It's just not a dive that's on my short list for a trip of a week or less.

My upcoming trip in Dec will be 11 days in Coz followed by a week on the mainland. With 10 days to dive in Cozumel I will have no hesitation to spend a dive with a video camera on the wreck. :wink:

It's suggested sort of regularly when I've been diving with Living Underwater. If the majority on the boat are interested I go along with it. If I've got more then 5 dive days it can be a fun dive but if it's a short trip for me then I'd rather be diving walls and reefs. I haven't had a bad dive on the C-53. It's a great wreck for those of us who aren't wreck/tech divers. It's just not a dive that's on my short list for a trip of a week or less.

My upcoming trip in Dec will be 11 days in Coz followed by a week on the mainland. With 10 days to dive in Cozumel I will have no hesitation to spend a dive with a video camera on the wreck. :wink:

sounds good, how often are the sardines there??.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom