CZM flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetInPortland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
czm flights.JPG
For those planning a Cozumel trip yet in 2019, I did a little research. These are all the inbound flights to Cozumel through the end of the year that I could find originating in the USA.

Please double-check all flights / times. Schedules often vary, and I did not create separate entries unless times changed significantly. Also note that Quintana Roo does not observe daylight saving time, so arrival times before / after USA DST will not be the same.

Attachments

• CZM flights.xlsx
    11 KB · Views: 160
Why do I think that the ferry operators were drowning, and got the airport to restrict flights?

Thanks for posting. While I am kind of married to United , I was curious about all of the airlines and it was good to see all of the flights in one place

Btw, I think United 1545 doesn’t drop off entirely in August , just goes to Saturday only for a while. Think your sheet has it dropping off in August and picking up Saturday only in October.

Sun country just announced a new refund policy

To our valued Sun Country guests,

At Sun Country Airlines, we’ve been going through a lot of exciting change recently. We’ve lowered our fares 25 percent over the past two years, making it more affordable than ever to travel. We’re offering new destinations and more routes, and we continue to look for new opportunities to grow your travel options. Because of this, we’re carrying more passengers than ever before – connecting more guests to their favorite people, places and memories. Change is good.

In fact, we’re excited to announce more change that we think our guests will love.As of today, there will be no change fees for any cancellation or modification to an itinerary made 60 days or more in advance of travel.We’re also lowering the cost of close-in changes, for those last-minute things that come up. We hope this flexibility will give you peace-of-mind to start planning that next vacation sooner.

44230a4e-2b46-4d81-af78-53af6541b407.png

Why do I think that the ferry operators were drowning, and got the airport to restrict flights?
Because you may be prone to believe/concoct conspiracy theories? Actually, a theory requires a body of evidence to be classified as such, so this would be more of an hypothesis. Unless it's a joke, of course.

Half joking. The flights I have taken to Coz were mostly full (only on Delta, though). Delta is cutting back their flights to once a week. I would understand this in the summer, when things are slower. But, Delta isn't resuming their full schedule back in the high season. I don't get it. It can't be an unprofitable run - unless most of the flyers are using FF miles on that particular run.

Back
Top Bottom