Cylinder Carrier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha.

It’s a dream to dive with and I like the way it looks/ fits
:popcorn:
In hindsight I probably will buy a full set up as I do want a wing, and I can always scale it down should I want to dive it as per the discussion in this post.

Do you believe I would have trouble stabilising if I used the method we’ve been talking about without a wing?

What brand(s) should I be looking at? Apeks, XDeep, Zeagle etc?
I use a DSS plate/wing combo, which relies on the wing for stability. For what you want to do I believe that the Freedom Contour plate made by Eric Sedletzky would be the best solution. That plate is wearable scuba artwork and can be used with or without a wing. I don't know anything about other single tank plates beyond that they exist. However, it can take a long time to get a Freedom and they aren't cheap. If that or the cheap plastic plate doesn't suit you you'll have to search around for a suitable plate.

Freedom Plate information bulletin: Please read

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom