Cute icons at bottom of each post?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon

Contributor
Reaction score
What are the cute icons at the end of each post? One is a picture of a man and a shovel. When you mouse over it, it says "Digg this".

What's going on?

What are the cute icons at the end of each post? One is a picture of a man and a shovel. When you mouse over it, it says "Digg this".

What's going on?

What in gods name are you looking at?

Look at some of the posts. They have small icons in the bottom left hand corner.

Look at some of the posts. They have small icons in the bottom left hand corner.

Not on my screen. What Skin are you using?

They are just slowly playing with some new features during this new "re-model" thats going on. They come and go- so you can't always see them. People start to think your crazy when you talk about the new features that have disappeared. There were some different ones yesterday that I don't see here today..... so something exciting is always happening! :wink: The behind the scenes gang is messing with our heads if nothing else. :wink:

We were joking about that last night. Everytime I came online yesterday, something was different, and something else had disappeared. Not to worry, its not just you, I promise. :wink:

Ok...I was just in the hawaii forum and I saw them, but they don't show up here.

Maybe I am insane.

No, they dont show up here. I dont know why, thats beyond me, but they dont show up in all of the sections of the board. :)

Back
Top Bottom