Custon Wet Suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sashababy22

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of places that will do custom wet suits if anyone can post the websites here so i can have all my options i would greatly appreciate it

thanks
brandy

:confined:

I just bought one from Aquaflite in FL. US made and high quality materials. I'm supposed to recieve it Monday (ordered last Monday) so the service is quick too. With the 27 measurements provided I would hope that the fit will be as good as others who recommended them to me.

www.aquaflite.com

Bob Jacobs

sashababy22:
I know there are a lot of places that will do custom wet suits if anyone can post the websites here so i can have all my options i would greatly appreciate it

thanks
brandy

:confined:

I too recently had a suit made by Aquaflite, nice people, nice product, quick turn around.

Regards,

Tobin

Here is a list of links to some custom wetsuit manufacturers:

Bare (not all models)

Henderson (through dealers)

Harvey's

LiqudFit

Atlan

Wetwear

Triple-L

I purchased a 7MM FarmerJohn/Jacket and a 3MM One-piece from AquaFlite I'm satisfied with the fit, great service, great response, and decent price. Ed Rogers treated me very well.

I must say Carol at Liquidfit was also very good on service and it looked like a great product. It was a very hard choice in the end for me.

All of these manufacturers I found doing a search on this board. I recommend you do the same. Recommend you browse the many comments and make some inquiries to the manufacturers directly before you purchase.

Good Hunting!

If you don't mind getting them mailed to you try HotWave in Phuket, Thailand or Acronman in Singapore

Back
Top Bottom