For Sale Custom Tank Racks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beldridg

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have 5 sets of CCR tanks and a couple drysuit inflation bottles that used to be all over the floor in my garage.

My brother is very good with building custom projects with wood and steel and he built me two custom sets of 6 bottle storage racks which are amazing! The quality is very high as you can see from the middle picture below, there are no exposed screws and it is very "clean" looking.

He can custom build anything you want from either wood or metal. My garage is so much nicer and my tanks are way happier now that they each have a "home." :)

It is his hobby so he isn't trying to make a living with it but enjoys a challenge and working with his hands.

If you want something custom, just send me a message and I can make the introductions. He and I both live in Southern California.

tanks3.jpg
tanks4.jpg
tanks2.jpg

That's actually really cool!

I agree!

Let me know if you want me to introduce you to my brother who can build a custom rack to your specifications.

B

So Cal..

What might something like that cost? Ballpark figures?

So Cal..

What might something like that cost? Ballpark figures?

He said "about $100" depending upon the number of tanks and the cost of the material. He basically doesn't make any money from the tank racks. He normally sells custom built classical furniture (unrelated to diving, but I included a picture below for reference).

If you want, send me a PM with your email address and I can connect you with him.

Resized_20210424_202534.jpg

Regards,

- brett

PM sent

Picked up my two custom tank racks this weekend. They look excellent and are built to last and will clean up my storage issue.

One for my 72's
One for my 80's

Will post pics one I get them staged in the garage.

Once I get my spacing organized will get some more for my other tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom