Custom Stainless Wreck Hammer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fq1234

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This is a pretty slick wreck hammer custom made for my LDS. It is all stainless and has a chisel stored in the handle. The stainless hammer "head" is made of solid SS and the handle is made from SS tube. The handle has been knurled to give a better grip and had internal threads on the open end to hold the chisel in. The chisel is very sharp on the pointed end and the other end has a large face for pounding and a hex type rim for twisting. Built in D-ring to hold it where you want. Check out the pics!

$110 ships it to you.

Attachments

• IMG_5360.jpg
    IMG_5360.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5359.jpg
    IMG_5359.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5362.jpg
    IMG_5362.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5361.jpg
    IMG_5361.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5363.jpg
    IMG_5363.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5365.jpg
    IMG_5365.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 108
still available - one of a kind hammer

edit - shouldn't have bumped without price change. $100 shipped.

Last edited:
It's hardly one-of-a-kind. Guys like Enrique Alvarez have been making them for years. And a commercial version is available from Manta called "The Nut Buster." A buddy of mine manufactured a mixed SS/titanium version. And there was a British version that had threads on the end of the chisel so it could be screwed back into the handle forming a long pry bar. I'm not sure what is different about yours.

It's hardly one-of-a-kind. Guys like Enrique Alvarez have been making them for years. And a commercial version is available from Manta called "The Nut Buster." A buddy of mine manufactured a mixed SS/titanium version. And there was a British version that had threads on the end of the chisel so it could be screwed back into the handle forming a long pry bar. I'm not sure what is different about yours.

Well, I'm not sure what is different either, I wasn't familiar with the hammers you listed. Thanks for the input and helpful info.

Regardless, here's a nice SS hammer that will make someone in need of a hammer very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom