custom purge covers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle:
This guy likes the "Z" so much, he even put it on his shirt pocket!!! :D

thelifeaquaticpubh.jpg

Yeah baybey! He is cool!

I'm thinking y'all have to much time on your hands :laughing: ok, well maybe me too, but still... your killing me guys :laughing:

Actually I have been toying with the idea as well, but I need to find a vinyl that will stay on despite the heavy soaking in fresh/salt water. Any suggestions?

baitedstorm:
I'm thinking y'all have to much time on your hands :laughing: ok, well maybe me too, but still... your killing me guys :laughing:

Sorry Vickie, I am only allowed to have "fun" on here once a week...the other 6 days have to be "business as usual"!

:wink:

Actually, I'm kinda hoping the current Zeagles still have the "Z", I have seen some the seem to have "Zeagle" stamped on them. not sure if this is random, new model versus old, or just different parts of the world getting different looks..

Z...

Sorry Scott but I'm not changing my name.

What if you could buy from the manufacturer a plain black cover for a few dollars. Then, isn't there something you could get from a hobby store? Special paints? Stencils? A way to etch in a pattern? Surely there's a way.

Scubapro had them for a while for their G250 and r190 regulators. The purge covers matched their Hot Frame Masks. Many different colors available, blue with white and black splash, Red and yellow with black splash…welcome to the eighties!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom