Custom Neoprene drysuit need one who makes the best?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't have one, but try and keep up.
O'three is well regarded
Seaskin is probably the best budget option.
I remember seeing a Scubaforce Xpedition and was really impressed with it, but would need more research.

I have a seaskin neoprene drysuit. It is awesome, I don't see the need for anything else.

If you already have one and it meets your current needs, why would you need another one?

Seaskin is probably the best budget option.

It isn't the best, it is just the one that has popularity here on SB.

What makes the O’Three neoprene suit better than the Seaskin neoprene suit?

Please be specific.

Based on their own special materials they use in their drysuit, track record and reputation in the UK and others who use it outside the UK. You will rarely see or hear about Seaskin in the UK. In fact, most people I have talked to while living there in 2019 know about O3 while they never heard of Seaskin. These people are top notch tech. diving instructors as well as dive operators and active divers. I have visited dive shows, dive centers and communicated with MANY instructors there during the time I lived in the UK. It isn't a scientific survey but this is what I come across while contemplating what brand of suit to go with there. There are other known brands in the UK but Seaskin isn't one of the brands mentioned or recommended by the many people I have talked to there. This doesn't mean that Seaskin is a bad suit, it just means that it isn't anything special and not the high quality with the track record or reputation other mfg. have in the UK.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom