Custom drysuit underwear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is there any such a thing? Can anyone tell me where one can order custom drysuit underwear? Thanks.

Santi sells made-to-measure undersuits. They are just a little bit more expensive than off the shelf (at least here in Europe).

OS Systems, DUI, and USIA also tailor undersuits to go with their suits. How custom are you looking to do?

I have several items that I put together to make a custom undersuit and had a local tailor do alterations to my Pinnacle Merino evolution heavy undergarment.

Many dry suit brands will custom cut their undergarments. This is not always advertised as well as their custom suit options. Expect to pay for those alterations.

The latest route I've taken is to go with an Underarmor Cold Gear base layer. Doing this you can mix sizes. Right now my heavy is the Pinnacle jump suit but I see switching to a two piece in the future. More freedom of movement, better layering options, and more precise sizing.

SoftWear did some nice Fleece sets for us. Quick, and affordable too.

Pete

eBay My World - rondel101bjrr

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/exposure-suits/174828-cheap-ebay-drysuit-undergarments.html

Check out the scubaboard thread about Rondel101bjrr undergarments. I also linked to his ebay ID. Even though it does not show any active auctions I would email him with what you are looking for. I have bought a 2 layer 250 gram polartec that I have been happy with and I just bought a 1 layer from him for warmer water, both were custom fit. I have not tried the 1 layer yet, but dive the 2 layer about every week mostly into the low 50's °F.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom