Custom Divers Sheewee Go - Urination System for Women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad more people are thinking about this, but although the website doesn't have a photo of the actual device, its apparent dependence on the straps and the shorts makes my She-P look pretty simple in comparison.

Has anyone here on ScubaBoard tried this? I'd love to know how it compares to the other devices available for women divers. A first-hand account about the experience from someone who has used it would be great, even without specific comparisons to other systems.

I have a lot of experience diving, but am relatively new to the tech diving world, and will probably seek to buy some type of product for this purpose in the future. Having options is always nice, and knowledge is power.

Last edited:
another forum:
The sheewee system (custom divers) has been around for a few years, and always gets odd looks at the dive shows, it's not got many good reviews, which is probably why you have not heard much about it or you haven't talked to the right people Those that I know that have used it have all swapped over to the she-p.

This has just been posted on another forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom