Current Dive conditions for San Pedro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Codeman00

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I will be there in a week and it looks like a possible tropical cyclone affecting the area. I will assume that will move out by the time we get there. I checked the forecast and it looks like 50% rain every day for the next 10 days...is that normal this time of year?

Also, how are the diving conditions / visibility right now?

I was there last year during thanks giving and it was a good chance of rain every day and I think it rained a little bit one night. In any case diving in the rain isn't all that bad since you are already wet. Even though I felt uncomfortable while doing it, lighting looks beautiful underwater when diving.

I was there last year during thanks giving and it was a good chance of rain every day and I think it rained a little bit one night. In any case diving in the rain isn't all that bad since you are already wet. Even though I felt uncomfortable while doing it, lighting looks beautiful underwater when diving.

I finally got to the right websites and found out there's a tropical depression forming right now...its going to move out in a few days so all will be good. It looks like there is a chance of rain so no big deal some of the days but its good to know that its normal I guess. Thanks for the info. I have no problem diving in the rain....funny, my first night dive ever was in Cozumel and a thunderstorm moved in while we were under water....The bottom lit up over and over again...one of the neatest things I've ever experienced. The dive was great but a hell on the boat getting back to the dock!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom