Current conditions at Twin Lakes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
From all the rain, I guess the lake level is up, but wonder if it's down to Swamp Diving viz? We need get Mike a way to check and post current viz on his site.....LOL Think that's possible?

Steve, if you happen to hear any updates, let me know. I think Brenda will decide to go regardless. I'll call if for some reason we decide not to be there tomorrow afternoon. Saturdays forcast is better!

Dee, you and Da Beast comming tomorrow? I'll call you!

tony

scubatexastony once bubbled...
From all the rain, I guess the lake level is up, but wonder if it's down to Swamp Diving viz? We need get Mike a way to check and post current viz on his site.....LOL Think that's possible?

Steve, if you happen to hear any updates, let me know. I think Brenda will decide to go regardless. I'll call if for some reason we decide not to be there tomorrow afternoon. Saturdays forcast is better!

Dee, you and Da Beast comming tomorrow? I'll call you!

tony

We've had 6"+ and I heard on tonights weather that alvin had gotten 8". I doubt we'll be there tomorrow, I've got some stuff I need to get done. But I'll be there Sat. If there's going to be anyone there. Doug is DM'ing a class at Blue Lagoon, his last one up there he says. I don't want to get back in that nasty water, especially since there's an excellent alternative right in their own backyard!

If you don't get me at home, call my cell phone.

Ok swampsters,here`s the latest......

> viz 5-6ft max, settling nicely,should be better by sat.afternoon
> temp 84,a nice cooling off from 95
> thermo 25ft @ 74 degrees,55 ft @ 58 degrees
> enterance road drying out fast along with back road
> no classes scheduled as yet
> lake level up a couple
> small lake still filling with run-off,at least 2 ft higher than big lake
> No run-off from small to large lake
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don`t know about everyone eles...but i`m going to get my gear wet !!!:)
Remember that this lake recovers rather quickly so suck it up and
come on out and let`s do a dive!

I'll be seeing ya'll in the morning!

I will probably be there later in the afternoon, I forgot to get my tanks filled today and the shop doesn't open until noon, didn't even realize that it was Friday. argh... :(

Chris....I'll bring you a tank. Beast just had an alum 80 filled today.

Don't waste half your day waiting on the dive shop to open! I'll be there around 10ish.

Thanks Dee, I just checked my tanks and found that I had 1200psi & 1400psi in two of them left over, so I should have enough between those two and yours to get a good day of diving in. See you guys there!

I WILL BE THERE AROUND 10:30. WILL BE AT DISCOVER SCUBA WHEN THEY OPEN AT 10 TO GET AIR. THE YARD WORK WIL WAIT TILL TOMMOROW/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom