Curacao Shore Dive Maps and or GPS maps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dierenarts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Are there any links to buy a shore dive site map for Curacao? Do they even make GPS maps for Curacao? couldn't find one on GPSFileDEpot.

There is a map of C with all the sites. I have a gard copy, bought it at a Dive shop on C. I do not know if it is sold on line. C is a bit behind on internet stuff :)
So my advice is pick up a copy overthere!

---------- Post added October 7th, 2013 at 10:15 PM ----------

Are you a Dutch vet working in the US? If you don't minder my asking...

I'm a local and can tell you that: In Curacao you can buy a dive map at some diveshops, for example at Relaxed Guide Dive on your way to the west side of the island on Weg naar Westpunt.
Many small diveshops also give you tips and directions for many great divesites.
Regarding GPS, you can you the app called "waze" and sometimes google maps to find your map on the island. But no dive locations are marks on those GPS navigation apps.

For GPS maps of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao, try Venrut. Available free at GPSYV dot NET

0ylZ8F7.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom