Curacao: Seahorse at Playa Kalki, Westpoint

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver OnLu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello to everybody,

Two weeks ago, we found a new, and very beautiful seahorse on Curacao at Playa Kalki in Westpoint:

Since I do not understand how to upload pictures to my threads here from my local drive (maybe Dogenia or Alashas can give me instructions on that), I have the pictures ready for you to look at here: ..:: All West Curacao ::.. - follow the link "divers talk news blog - check it out".

Gustele and Kukuisa: Did you get pictures of the seahorse, too, when you visited us last time?

Kind regards from sunny Curacao,

Andreas

Two weeks ago, we found a new, and very beautiful seahorse on Curacao at Playa Kalki in Westpoint:

Since I do not understand how to upload pictures to my threads here from my local drive (maybe Dogenia or Alashas can give me instructions on that), I have the pictures ready for you to look at here: ..:: All West Curacao ::.. - follow the link "divers talk news blog - check it out".

Andreas

Andreas,

Just copy and paste the location of the image here as I did here with your image:

Seepferdchen+Alice+in+Wonderland.jpg

Hi Andreas,

And here is the seahorse using the
code, ending the photo url with "jpg"

905a%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Safe diving, alashas

And here is from your blog:

Seepferdchen+mit+Ales+Hand.jpg

Very nice photo! And very good eyes to see the little guy or gal, alashas

Back
Top Bottom