curacao - private guide wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandblind

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Will be in Curacao in March and looking for a private guide who can take us around to the various shore dives.

At the risk of sounding like a dive snob, I'm looking for a couple days of diving with a knowledgeable person who can transport us and is flexible to our schedule. I've done the cattle call boats and crack of dawn meeting times before, and I'm looking for something a bit more personal. Two adults, two youths (twelve years old).
Yes, I'm willing to pay for the convenience.

Any recommendations?

Andy C

Ask Suzy what they can do for you - The Dive Bus - WELCOME They start at 9AM and only take 6 divers on the "bus" - 12pax van.

I agree with diversteve, you can't go wrong with the Dive Bus. Depending on where you're staying on the island they pick you up and drop you off, supply lunch and are very friendly and safe. Small groups, so you're not lost in the crowd.

Enjoy Curacoa

BTW, when in March? I've just booked a week at the end of the March

Cheers,

Wife and I Used Curious to Dive last trip and he is exactly what you are looking for. Only will take tiny groups as that is all his 4 by 4 will fit. He is flexible and great with handicap (me with knee surgery). I know how some divers can get when you are holding them up on entry so I wanted my own DM & Instructor for wife. We have been going to Curacao for several years and not knocking Dive Bus they are great.. but if you want 1 on 1 at your time of day or nite dive Curious to Dive is just that. Ask him about Dive and Dine at Seaside Terrace.. sounded like fun but out of time for the week.

CURious2DIVE

You are welcome to dive with us..

As authors of the Curacao diving guide we have experience on all shore diving sites of Curacao.
Including North-shore. Check our website for more information.
You can also check our " sister" website at Home - Curacao duik magazine. All curacao diving sites are there, including a clickable map. We have translated most sites in English (click the US flag on the homepage).
Feel free to ask any question via the e-mail adresses on these websites.

kind regards

Thanks for the advice everyone. Can't wait to see the water.
Will be there March 12 - 19.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom