Curacao - Lions Dive (Ocean Encounters) shore diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:eyebrow: That's because you know no speed limits, Sunshine :rofl3:

You should try following her across the across the island while driving a pickup truck full of scuba tanks....:)

Guys! Scubaboarders still think I'm a good little girl....
John, I wasn't aware American Airline is now charging for the 2nd bag. When I read your post, I couldn't understand how you'd be overweight without the spare bike tires. Oh woe for all the muling!
Andreas, looking forward to speeding in Germany in one your country's finest automobiles.
Heard rumors today of a 200+ pound tiger shark caught off the coast near Lions Dive and a school of something big nearby. Gotta check in with Mark and Suzy.

John, I wasn't aware American Airline is now charging for the 2nd bag.

It's worse than that, they charged for the FIRST bag! $25.00 each way, and if it had been overweight, another $60.00 each way on top of the $50.00. Luckily we managed to get everything in carryons and just one checked bag. At least the Caribbean is still "first bag free."

So we can probably still "mule" when come down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom