Cultus Lake Saturday Nov 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Kyle and I are doing a dive on Saturday to try and video the Salmon if they are still there. Anyone who wants to join in is welcome. 10am at the Entrance Bay boat launch parking lot. To get there drive about half way down the lake, past Sunnyside and the Entrance Bay beach area (which is closed); it is the next right after that (or just google the park map).

Dale, I would love to join you if it is an open invite. We have not met but you can look me up under my profile. I am keen to find new dive partners and would enjoy the salmon.

Peter

Peter,

I mentioned you to Dale today. Dale said he'd be interested in meeting you. I'm not sure I'll be able to go to Cultus. If I don't see you guys, have some great dives.

By all means Peter, feel welcome to come out. Gabriel has told me a bit about you and I'm eager to meet. Pm me if you need directions. I'm not promising salmon but they should still be about - otherwise it's sculpins all around.

I'm also going to be there with Dennis H
I think Mike (BH) was interested in going as well.

I'll be there at 9:59am.

The missus won't be there as her drysuit is toast (Thanks Bare).

I'm trying to figure out this meeting spot.. I park on sunnyside and basically 1st ave, next to the rental shop.

for those who got just as confused as I did..

here's where we're meeting.
Instead of going from columbia valley to sunnyside
continue on columbia valley
pass edmeston road

then you'll eventually get here..

see ya at 10 tomorrow!

Attachments

• cultasmeet.jpg
    cultasmeet.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 59
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back