Cultus Lake Saturday Nov 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the dive guys!
7 of us (Dennis, Marty, Kyle, Peter, Mike, Randy and I) met to swim with the salmon but for the most part got skunked. We saw a few (3 for me) but it seems they have, for the most part, all died off. I had to bail after one dive but the rest of the gang did two I think and hopefully they, or Kyle's beautiful girlfriend :eyebrow:, can post some more photos.

Here's what I got:

Chillin in the big hot tub
Picture2002-13.jpg

Mystery diver
Picture2013001_0001.jpg

Peter and his Shearwater
Picture2011001_0001.jpg

Me and my make believe rebreather (I think Randy's checking out my butt)
Picture2001-22.jpg

Mr Crayfish
Picture2018002_0001.jpg

Oh Oh a salmon!
Picture2017_0003.jpg

And one rockin dive knife I found and cleaned up
Picture2009-9.jpg

looks more like a murder weapon!

An underwater murder weapon....
Voit1966_7A.jpg

Actually, I think Dale just needs to get a mask like the one on the anonymous henchman in that photo and the resemblance would be uncanny.... Coincidence?

should've stuck around for the 2nd dive.
we hit just off the left rocks, down at approx 35-40 feet.
salmon EVERYWHERE, about 17-20 salmon, huge mothers, they were swimming all around our fins, we were able to touch them, spent 45 minutes diving, they let us get EXTREMELY close. it was such an unbelievable dive... after they disappeared i had about 1500 left, we just surfaced, had beers later with Randy, Mike, Peter and myself.. it was a magnificent dive!

there's no doubt that Mike got some excellent footage of the salmon.

I hope that's not the narcossis talking!!!
That must be the spot I was in last time (sounds the same). Glad you guys saw them.

It's a diabolical underwater murder weapon. Roko, I'm looking for that mask, and an eye patch. Emilio Largo here I come.

Those salmon had to be seen, and touched, to be believed. The more we haseled them, the more they came back for. Its' as if they had nothing to live for.... I can't wait to see the video.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom