Ctc 100E compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

admikar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi.
Does anyone have experience witc CTC 100E compressors.
My PST is looking for a small compressor and asked my opinion. Never heard of this brand before. Any good?
Thanks

Lots a talk about these in previous posts. If you look there is no filtering system for scuba. By the time you get all the necessary parts you will be into it for more than a quality built actual scuba compressor. Used Bauer, Coltri, and Max Air show up frequently for decent prices. $1,500.00 - 2,000 used. rcontrera on scubaboard and ebay is top notch. Have done business with him in the past and he is a square shooter. Hope this helps.

Thanks.
It is complete scuba package.
Unfortunately, if it was me that makes decision, I would go with Bauer. But, it is not. It is a public tender, so there's a board that look at all aspects of the offers (read, lowest price).

How many tanks a day? LP? HP? AL80'. Banks? I don't know anything about these compressors but I believe most small ones are designed for personal use and not engineered for commercial use. It doesn't have auto drains so someone has to care for it while running. I can't answer your question specifically but wanted to geive you some things to consider

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom